Director, Partner Programs
8 - 10 years experience •
What you get to do in this role:
The Alliances and Channels team at ServiceNow is looking for a vibrant, experienced leader and self-starter to fill the role of Director, Partner Programs. This program oriented leader plays a key leadership role to build consensus and drive a single organized approach through multiple stakeholders and initiatives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. The Director, Partner Programs, will develop, maintain and ultimately work synchronously with leadership and stakeholders throughout Information Technology, Business Intelligence, Partner Marketing, Operations, Programs, Enablement, Legal, Sales and Solution Consulting teams, as well as work closely with leadership from our Partner Manager, ISV and Go-To-Market teams across all of Alliances and Channels.
The Director, Partner Programs, must ensure all program criteria is published and maintained, that all benefits across all partner types is in sync and up to date, drive the execution of strategic business initiatives across all of our programs including program launches, content creation, and executive updates and briefings. The ideal candidate has the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams throughout the organization and across the company, as well as share results and feedback with our stakeholders and our partners. They are able to meet and deliver their commitments across multiple timelines and mentor and grow their team members into seasoned Program Managers and future leaders of the company. They strive for work/life rhythm and give back to their communities. We are looking for innovators, game-changers, and those people that refuse to be “status-quo”!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of Program Management experiencerequired
- 5-7+ years experience working with Channel Partners
- 3+ Years managing senior level direct reports and Analysts
- Experience working with PaaS, ISVs, Consulting or Reseller organizations
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments, and cross-functional groups
- Ability to create and maintain key relationships with subject matter experts for creation of program structure and ongoing refinements
- Excellent executive presence, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Innovative, Self-Starter, Problem-Solver, and efficiency focused
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor / team member whenever necessary
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- A sense of humor, a (mostly) positive outlook, and hates to fail but isn’t afraid of failing.