PacketFabric has done to the network what cloud did to compute and storage. We’ve made it affordable and easy to consume without sacrificing the quality and reliability of a carrier-grade network. Customer and developer experience, automation, and engineering rigor are crucial to our mission. This means our customers get the speed of the cloud, the ease of the , and the reliability of a highly-engineered network… without the cost. Join us in leading this market transformation!
As a hands-on Director, Partner Enablement, your goal is to design, create, and deliver partner enablement programs for PacketFabric’s partner ecosystem. You will have overall responsibility for the enablement and self-sufficiency of our partner ecosystem.
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop partner enablement strategy, identify audiences, and establish success criteria and metrics
- Design, create, and deliver programs to ensure partner success against strategy and success criteria
- Design learning roadmaps and certification programs for all technical, sales, and product audiences in our partner community
- Consult with PacketFabric SMEs, leadership, and external vendor(s) as appropriate to facilitate content acquisition, reviews, and approvals
- Lead the development of self-paced and instructor-led learning modules that build partner capabilities and drive self sufficiency and results
- Design and deliver workshops, webinars, coaching programs, and other interventions that support partner success
- Own the implementation, maintenance, and partner experience for our partner-facing IT systems, including our partner portal, LMS, and salesforce integration
- Establish and drive the execution of measurement strategies for partner success, partner satisfaction, and partner self sufficiency
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to create the support infrastructure for joint marketing and messaging, including keeping partner portal and training up to date with PacketFabric messaging
- Partner with PacketFabric’s product team to create partner enablement strategies, interventions, training, and support tools around New Product Introduction (NPI)
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
The ideal candidate has a mixed background in engineering, sales, consulting/partnerships; with a passion for learning & development and creating interventions to enable the success of a partner ecosystem.
- Consultative skills, skill assessment, skill gap analysis, competency framework development
- Instructional design and development for e-learning, ILT, coaching programs, and other interventions
- Superior communication: written, verbal, simplifying concepts, distilling and articulating value propositions, teaching, simplifying technical concepts
- Superior meeting planning & facilitation skills
- UX design for courses and systems; and system administration, maintenance, and management skills for portal, LMS, and other partner interactions
- Strong operational and program management experience, including designing and operating programs, budget management, analysis and modeling, and translating data and analytics into insights and recommendations to drive ROI
- Cross-functional leadership and partnership skills, with a strong personal accountability for driving outcomes and results across a wide variety of stakeholders, and external
- 10+ years experience, combined engineering, learning/enablement, and sales background is preferred
- Experience in sales, pre-sales, sales engineering, consulting, or product management
- Experience in teaching, learning & development, or sales enablement (formal or informal)
- Experience in instructional design or curriculum design (formal or informal)
- Experience with UX and systems management of portals, LMS, or other partner/customer engagement experiences to support learning and enablement
- Extreme curiosity and ability to quickly learn new concepts, analyze problems; demonstrated systems thinking capability
- Passionate about learning, teaching, and creating programs and interventions to help partners succeed
- Energetic, motivational, loves presenting, and excited to get our partners excited!!!
- Service-oriented leadership style – not afraid to roll up sleeves, good intuition, knows when to lead, follow, and get out of the way
- Passionate about driving decisions with data
- Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company