We’re looking for a Rockstar search team lead who gets excited about search marketing- plain and simple. This person should have experience in working with all major search engines with an emphasis on SA360. This person should be curious, analytical, collaborative and obsessed with besting oneself.
This person should be a paid search subject matter expert and have a track record of brainstorming and implementing quick, rapid-fire tests to maximize spend and KPIs while keeping efforts low. This person will need to be curious and collaborative and have the desire to work very closely with the greater media team to guide our search practice across all business arms of LNE and enhancements to drive client business. This person will have a proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship as a search subject matter expert.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Have experience managing a team (including outsourced managed serve vendor) of multiple direct reports
- Collaborate with Product, Business Intelligence, and Analytics teams
- Comfortable with analytics tools including Tableau, GA, Domo, etc.
- Be an expert in search marketing
- Regularly and proactively provide updates to the team and client on changes in the search industry with their clear POV
- Regularly provide regular ROI-driving insights and recommendations based on agreed-upon KPIs
- Translate ambiguous goals into clear and measurable outcomes
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done environment
- Have effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Operate in fast-paced, high-volume environments
- Be a self-starter – able to put together a team quickly and tackle new tests and optimizations with little guidance
- Be able to speak confidently and regularly to senior clients
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- 5-7 years of paid search experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads and Bing (SEO skills not mandatory)
- Background in audience/data activation and collaborating on test and learn strategies, a plus.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required – occasional overtime is likely.
- Ability to work within a team environment, strong written communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Curiosity is highly encouraged
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions