At Acronym, we’re committed to fostering an environment of growth and innovation. We’re looking for people who want to think strategically, operate efficiently and drive success for our Clients. Our culture of collaboration, ideation, Integrity, and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled and highly dedicated individuals for 25+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
We are looking for a dedicated Director Paid Search to help expand on our growing performance media. This role will report directly into our Executive Director Paid Search.
This is the Job ...
- Continual evaluation of search marketing strategies to identify opportunity for competitive advantage for Acronym
- Master, identify and communicate trends in search and client industries
- Be the trusted advisor to search team, with demonstrated ability to lead the team relationship, across all levels
- Establish current and long-term goals and objectives for responsible accounts
- Manage the overall day to day activity of Managers and Analysts to ensure key strategies and optimizations are established
- Oversight of client budget - accounting for media spend, agency fees, tracking fees, etc
- Create and present case studies, POVs, etc.
- Display management skills, and lead day-to-day aspects of the search team
- Experience analyzing multi-touch attribution reports
- Show critical thinking & problem solving daily
- Clear POV on the future of Search
This is You ...
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in Marketing or a related field is preferable
- 7+ years of experience in Paid Search required, preferably in a digital agency with focus on team leadership, thought leadership, and client strategy
- Exceptional knowledge of Paid Search, market development and trends
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, and relevant platforms
- Experience with bid management platforms such as SA360, Kenshoo, or Marin
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Polished communication and presentations skills
- Proven ability to represent company philosophies and expertise to external parties; including clients and partner agencies
- Prior experience managing a team is an absolute must; demonstrating the ability to nurture junior members of a team and serve as a mentor
- Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
- AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
- Paid time off for your Birthday
- D&I Employee Resource Groups