CPA firm seeking a Director-level professional to play a key role in the growth of its Outsourced Accounting group.
- Support to both small to mid-sized companies looking to streamline efficiency, as well as foreign entities looking to efficiently develop a local presence in the U.S.
- Identify issues in books and records
- Work seamlessly with both internal and external bookkeeping service providers on behalf of clients.
- Provide with budgeting, projections, cash management and reconciliation, investor reporting, loan and escrow reporting, among other service offerings, to help businesses construct a "positive ROI."
- MUST have extensive experience with an Outsourced Accounting services and be able to provide details
- CFO/Controller background
- Proven track record of developing business
- Strong technology skills, exposure to Quickbooks and Bill.com