$100K — $150K *
The Center Director is responsible for the overall quality and fiscal management of a free-standing clinic. The Center Director continuously assures that clinical services are in full compliance with applicable regulations and payer contract specifications.
The Center Director promotes the development of the clinic through marketing and by cultivating relationships with other providers, local and state agencies, and managed care organizations. The Center Director ensures the site is profitable and, at minimum, meets budget.
· Develops policies and procedures for the Center which ensure regulatory compliance and high-quality care.
· Provide group treatment meetings
· Sets and monitors productivity levels of staff to ensure delivery of clinical services in a timely manner
· Maintains budgeted daily census
· Provides direct clinical supervision to Staff that results in a high quality of care and compliance with record keeping requirements
· Recommends appropriate action or review of any staff member whose performance does not meet expectations
· Ensures continual growth of the Center by coordinating marketing and staff recruitment efforts
· Promotes the success of the Program through fostering and maintaining referral sources
· Makes clinical decisions in the context of program goals and philosophy
· Responds appropriately to client crises
· Completes diagnostic evaluations and treatment plans accurately and timely
· Provides competent case management as exemplified by timely follow-up and by coordinating treatments with referral sources and collaterals
Valid through: 12/4/2020
One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing since its inception to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion and 83,000 employees. In 2018, UHS was recognized for the eighth consecutive year as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and in 2017, ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.