$150K — $160K + $35K bonus
Provides a global platform for the production and distribution of live video. The company offers a scalable broadcast production and transmission platform that puts control exactly where the customer needs it.
· Lead the team as a ‘player-coach’ in the design, deployment, operation and tier 3 support for the company’s OTT video solutions.
· Provide support to the pre-sales engineering organization in the design phase for OTT video solutions.
· Provide input to senior leadership with regard to product development (make, buy or partner) to enhance our OTT service offerings.
· Provide on-going technical and operational training for engineering staff in your organization.
· Troubleshoot issues and provide technical support.
· Ensure network security and create and configure networks.
· The ideal candidate will have experience providing technical support in a fast paced, high energy, 24/7 environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 10+ years engineering experience in IP networking, TV production, post-production, OTT and/or IP streaming solutions
· 5+ years prior management experience for engineering or operations teams
· Technical certifications desired but not required include: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solution Architect
· Extensive knowledge of CDN architectures from Akami, Limelight and CloudFront. Deep understanding of protocols and standards including multicast, Zixi, SRT, RIST, NDI and RTP with FEC, as well as RTMP, HLS, DASH, CMAF, MXF, Quicktime and HDR
· Working knowledge of monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Dataminer and PRTG and transcoding/processing solutions for live and VOD such as Elemental Live, AWS Media Live, AWS Media Connect, Wowza Cloud, Telestream Vantage and Adobe Media Encoder
· Strong understanding of production tools and live captioning standards and systems for broadcast and live OTT
· Strong experience in customer facing, 24/7, mission critical services
· Meticulous attention to detail, time management and appropriate follow-up skills
· Strong written & verbal communication skills and the ability to think critically and work independently
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced & challenging environment
· Some travel may be required
Valid through: 12/15/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus