$200K — $250K *
Responsible for growing Amdocs Fulfillment, Inventory and Assurance business in an existing accounts, opening new buying centers. Partner alliance teams to expand business opportunities utilizing third parties. Take active role in supporting Account team sales strategy, creating and maintaining technical client relationships. Work with the Amdocs organizations to introduce and promote new products and solutions.
This role will be based in Seattle, WA. We are offering a Domestic Relocation package for individuals who currently reside elsewhere in the United States.
• Domain expertise - Strong sales technical background selling Engineering solutions, including:
o Ordering, Fulfillments, Activation, Network configuration, Assurance solutions to mobile Operators
o Service, Resource and Network management applications
o Operations Automation by using AI/ML, RPA and other tools
o Wireless technology knowledge (4G, 5G, WiFi , Mobile Core), Wireline technologies (DWDM, Ethernet, IP)
o Be familial with cloud, CNF, VNF
• Strong understanding telecommunication operational processes and practice. Provide leadership with strong customer facing skills including areas of architecture, network engineering and network/engineering consultancy.
Generating Growth -- Initiate engagement with targeted account and buying centers; lead the opportunity development process. Lead the opportunity pursuit, and ensure opportunity strategy development and communication. Engaged in post-sales phases as the customer advocate; explore up-sale opportunities.
Relationship Building -- Establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers. Listen to the customer, gain full understanding of the customer's business challenges, culture, environment, market trends, future technologies, competition, and partners that may affect the customer's business. Develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Amdocs beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers. Conduct ongoing relationships with external partners to build strong partnerships to enable expansion of Amdocs space.
Self-motivated -- individual who prospects for new deals/opportunities ranging from $10 -20M in booking. Skilled at value-based selling - managing multiple stakeholders to enable strategic investment in tactical booking deals and driving extension towards higher penetration and booking.
• Proven track record of Network/OSS solution sales excellence through revenue generation and/or opening new buying centers. Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level
• Experience of selling Network solutions to T-Mobile USA
• Deep Network, OSS and Enterprise technical knowledge with strong customer facing skills including areas of architecture consulting
• Excellent and assertive communication and presentation skills, matured in conduct and command with ability to understand business and conversing it to functional technical requirements
• Experience in running long, complex Network and OSS sales cycle processes for large companies. Experience with a leading Sales methodology applicable to complex sales.
• 10+ years sales or equivalent experience, consultative in direct selling to major Communication Service Providers
• University degree or equivalent experience required
Valid through: 3/14/2021