A comprehensive team of caring specialists who will provide you with personalized care before, during and experienced physicians who perform more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado.
Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons.
The best recovery environment in Denver and Colorado.
The most advanced technology, including minimally invasive surgery.
48-hour access to an appointment with a specialist.
A state-of-the-art facility with private entrance.
Click on link to learn more about our innovative team
Sky Ridge Medical Center is currently looking for a Clinical Director Orthopedic/Spine (RN)
- Develops and maintains systems to promote high levels of patient, employee and physician satisfaction; as well as external customer satisfaction.
- Assumes 24 hour department daily operations and accountability.
- Responsible for assuring adequate staffing and maintaining appropriate productivity standards.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills in the care of patients in designated areas.
- Provides patient care utilizing the nursing process-assessment, care planning, implementation, and reassessment- for identified population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act.
- Documents patient care; coordinates interdisciplinary communication and care; participates on hospital committees; facilitate unit meetings.
- Develops and implements unit specific competencies; annual performance of staff; supervises RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, MST’s, and Unit Secretaries.
- Provides coaching and counseling for employees as appropriate; supervises unit scheduling; monitors and addresses call-ins.
- Develops unit specific goals including: program development, quality improvements and patient safety initiatives.
•Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or compact state RN license is accepted to start.
•Current BLS Certification with the American Heart Association.
•Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice
•3- 5 years Acute RN experience