CIT Real Estate Finance is currently seeking a Director - Originations/Underwriting who will:
– Assist in origination of new business.
– Oversee underwriting of commercial real estate loans including transitional and construction for multi-family, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties.
– Oversee the completion of credit approval memos and submission for approval.
– Present transactions at credit committee.
– Manage transaction closing process including review of property due diligence and legal documentation.
– Bachelor’s degreerequired
– Proven ability to source new business
– Experience in loan origination, underwriting, and structuring
– Must posses strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present risks & mitigants of a transaction
– Must be an experienced professional with approximately 10+ years of experience in commercial real estate finance
Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.