The Director, Organizational Development is responsible for establishing Organizational Development and Learning (OD&L) strategies, and the planning and execution of OD&L initiatives that support and align with company business strategy. The Director of OD works closely with company leaders to promote and drive organizational effectiveness efforts and is responsible for managing OD projects related to organizational analysis, culture and change initiatives, employee learning, and training. The Director of OD is involved in the development, integration, and improvement of new and existing HR processes, including selection, performance management, career development, on-boarding processes, and talent/succession programs. Works closely with senior and executive management to coordinate, develop and execute plans.
What you'll do:
- Develops relationships with company leadership with emphasis on learning/understanding their individual and collective business functions and priorities. Identifies, creates, and develops recommendations that will address the needs and concerns of company leadership.
- Partners with outside educational institutions, consultants and contractors to provide a network of educational, training and consulting resources. Evaluates and coordinates selection and monitoring of the quality of training/consulting vendors. Maintains relationships with preferred vendors.'
- Defines requirements for design and implementation of learning processes and utilizes technology to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of training and development solutions.
- Partners with company leaders to identify development needs, leadership development, performance improvement, and organizational effectiveness resources, development programs, and interventions.
- Provides internal consulting advice and assistance to company leaders and HR Business Partners on organizational effectiveness issues and facilitates actions for performance improvement or problem resolution. Develops and oversees the management of performance management system, talent/succession planning process, and career development system.
- Leads the team in the functional area and provides mentorship to subordinate employees.
- Facilitates the development of competency modeling and coordinates research to develop competency models for key jobs within the company.
- Facilitates training programs and meetings; conducts team building sessions as needed. Conducts ongoing evaluation of training and program effectiveness.
- Monitors the organization’s culture and climate so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee engagement.
- Researches and evaluates best practices in the field of OD and leadership development and integrates them where needed and feasible. Analyzes OD data including survey, financial and HR metrics and prepare reports and recommendations.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelors Degree is required in Business Administration, Human Resources, Human Development, Organizational Development and 7 years relevant experience in Human Resources or Organizational Development.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Previous internal and/or external consulting experience, especially with business operations leaders
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- Prefer candidates with previous experience in business operations
Apply now Job no: 494708