Job Duties:Majorresponsibilities will include facilitation and training,internal leadership coaching, oversight of external andinternal coaching/consulting, management assessment and development, partnering withEducation on front line supervisory development, consultation with leaders on motivational strategies, maximizing team performance and succession planning. Additionalresponsibilities include:
- Create, design and implement leadership development programs to impact leadership. Ensure quality leadership and staff development offerings through effective needs assessments, course design, qualified/professional instruction, program evaluation, use of current development resource materials, and learning reinforcement strategies and applications.
- Consult with senior and department leadership to identify, diagnose, and support organizational development interventions and solutions in partnership with HR department.
- ICF or related coaching certificate preferred
- Master’s degree in Organization Development, Human Resource Development, or related field of equivalent work experience.
- Doctorate degree in Organizational Development highly preferred.
- Seven – Ten (7-10) years of progressive leadership experience developing and implementing leadership and organizational development programs in a mid-to-large sized healthcare environment, to include experience in OD improvement cycles and experience designing and implementing learning strategies to support business objectives.
- Change management and project management experience.
Job Code: 03216-67548