Who We Are:
Ball Corporation, since its founding in 1880, has evolved and expanded from its humble beginnings as a manufacturer of wood-jacketed tin cans into the global manufacturing leader it is today. From the development of innovative metal packaging to the beverage, food and consumer goods markets to delivering proven instruments, sensors and spacecraft to the aerospace and defense industries, Ball’s unmatched expertise and global reach ensure that no matter our customers’ mission, we are there to help them achieve it.
Ball’s beverage packaging, which delivers more than just a cold drink. We pride in creating metal beverage cans and bottles that are smart, practical, sustainable and eye-catching. From our aluminum beverage cans ranging in excess of 20 different sizes to the versatile, recloseable Alumni-Tek bottle to the Dynamark variable printing technology that allows us to print up to 24 design variations per production run, we work closely with our customers to deliver a unique packaging experience to consumers.
With the help of our 18,450 talented employees around the world, Ball will continue torevolutionize our industries, serve our customers, and put the right people, processes and partners in place to help us achieve our vision and create long-term value for all our shareholders.
- Leads the execution of a global strategy for the global order to cash processes, including associated policies and technologies.
- Establishes and communicates a clear vision for the order to cash processes across the organization.
- Actively engages and lead the company’s business units and impacted functions to adopt and embrace globally standardized processes.
- Drives the transformation of the order to cash processes and makes is the primary decisions-maker for the standards applied to these processes.
- Works with management of the global business services (“GBS”) function and the business unit customers to establish and implement target service level agreements.
- Drives global deployment and adoption of standardized order to cash processes, withregional and local requirements customization as required to satisfy legal and/or tax compliance.
- Develops and translates the overall transformation strategy into operational goals, objectives, and process roadmaps and identifies necessary resources (people and capital) to support the implementation of these strategies.
- Engages with GBS leadership to identify, plan and execute on the transition of additional order to cash processes into the GBS organization.
- Stays abreast of process trends and leading practices occurring in the marketplace to inform strategic direction and process enhancement.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college.
- 6+ years of experience in executing and leading business process transformation activities as part of a multinational, accounting/auditing or consulting/advisory firm required.
- CPA, CMA or related certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with order to cash processes including invoicing, accounts receivable management, bad debt analysis, credit and collections and account reconciliations is required. Understanding of associated treasury and cash management processes and procedures is preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in customer service processes and demonstrated experience managing performance through service level agreements and key performance indicators required.
- Demonstrated experience in process re-engineering, program management and technology implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize varied viewpoints to identify an optimal solution and develop a coherent plan or vision.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels of the organization on a global basis.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, influencing and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large global cross-functional projects and act as a change agent.
- Experience in process architecture, process change, and change management ideally gained in other organizations which have executed transformation initiatives.
- Knowledge of, and experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining processes organization wide.
- Action-oriented: Ability to turn strategic visions into executable tactics effectively and do what is needed to deliver results.