Director or Operations / Client Services / Performance
Director of Operations & Client Services
Company is an established, dynamic investment management firm located in Midtown Manhattan with regional offices across the country. We invest globally for a nationwide client base of high net worth individuals. Our focus is on sound investment advice and superior service to satisfy our client relationships.
We are seeking to add a talented professional to our New York team. As Director of Operations/ Client Services, you will be responsible for planning, directing, and implementing the work associated with company business strategies focused towards Private Client Services (PCS), Entertainment, and company's independent advisors/ partners.
1. Work directly with company's executive staff on the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of all aspects of client service. Ensures that company delivers to PCS, Entertainment, Advisory Channel high level of client service utilizing best practice standards. Focuses on short and long term objectives in the growth and utilization of company across all bank and external channels.
2. Incorporate six sigma practices in evaluating and building company's client service excellence to support company's growth.
3. Guide and lead teammates and other members of management in the pursuit of executing company's goals and objectives across all initiatives requiring execution of priorities and making sure deliverables are achieved on a timely and quality basis.
4. Manage, develop, and implement company's product and service offerings, systems, platforms, marketing efforts, and compliance.
5. For areas designated, improve company* s revenues and profits by implementing and developing internal systems and platforms, improve operating and trading efficiencies, reduce and manage expenses, increase the value of services and identify opportunities for additional revenue.
1. *Minimum 10 years financial services experience
2. *Minimum 10 year in bank operations as it relates to investment management services
3. *Bachelors Degree required
4. MBA/JDpreferred but not necessary
5. Series 7 MUST & 24 (must get in 3 months)
Job Skills and Knowledge :
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Strong client service skills
* Excellent leadership skills
* Strong knowledge of bank operations, particularly as they result to investment management services.