A&M helps clients integrate business strategy with supply chain performance to improve operating margins and working capital, drive operational excellence, and manage enterprise risk.
Alvarez & Marsal Corporate Performance Improvement (A&M-CPI) is looking for experienced Supply Chain and Operations-focused directors and managers in the Houston and Dallas areas. The successful candidate will have deep industry knowledge and insight, a blend of operational and commercial skills, an entrepreneurial approach and well developed networks. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading Supply Chain performance improvement initiatives in the areas of:
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Transformation
- Supplier Management & Third Party Risk
- Logistics & Distribution, including network optimization and warehouse management
- Sales & Operations Planning, including demand planning, supply planning, and inventory management
- Asset Management
- Manufacturing & Operations, both traditional manufacturing and field service operations
- LeanSix Sigma
- Customer Experience, including order fulfillment and outbound logistics
- Cost Takeout
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Interim supply chain leadership
- Manage and drive transformation initiatives, such as major cost reductions, network redesign, supplier rationalization and cost reduction, acquisition due diligence, merger integration implementation, etc.
- Manage the project economics of assignments including proposal development, pricing, ongoing margin management, risk management, billing and collections.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage teams and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Continue to develop our people through coaching - providing input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participating in staff recruitment and retention activities, and providing leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Interim roles in Supply Chain management potential.
- 8-15years of professional consulting or relevant industryexperience
- Prior consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA a plus
- Sourcing, Freight, Distribution & Logistics, and Energy operations experience a plus
- Comfortable with travel