The Director, Opportunity Management, will serve an integral strategic role on the Consumer & Insights team. Responsible for both opportunity management and marketing performance measurement functions, the Director oversees a team that will work at the enterprise-level. Using an opportunity management framework, the Director and team will take a data-driven approach to identify product and marketing opportunities within consumer segments, service lines and geographic markets. The Director will be responsible for providing both proactive and responsive consultative assessment with the Marketing team. This analytical and data-driven role is critical in identifying our ‘ability to win.’ Working with the Marketing team, the Director and her/his team will also utilize a data-driven approach to evaluate marketing campaign performance and provide insights and analysis to drive and enhance optimal outcomes.
This Director position is a new Marketing position within the organization and reports directly to the Vice President, Consumer & Insights.
- Establish a strategic approach in designing data people, processes and technologies to optimally manage and drive our opportunity management and marketing performance measurement functions.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships within the Marketing, Communications and Consumer division, as well as across Atrium Health (Finance, IAS, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
- Work collaboratively to establish the opportunity management and performance management functions with subsidiary health system partners.
- Work effectively with and manage key vendor partner relationships.
- Recruit, hire, and mentor people that will grow and strengthen a performance-driven culture.
- Buildout the proposed opportunity management framework, populating with known data sources and identifying other relevant data sources to incorporate. Ensure completeness and accuracy of data sources.
- Make recommendations to refine and evolve the opportunity management framework and its related components
- Make prioritization and trade-off decisions balancing defined opportunities and business value
- Define and drive a clear strategic approach to deliver timely consultation
- Develop views of both current state and future state opportunities
Marketing Performance Measurement
- Utilize the current brand funnel framework to ideate, design and deliver a marketing performance measurement architecture (people, processes, data and technologies)
- Develop a master marketing performance measurement data map that identifies and tracks key outcome and KPI marketing metrics (whether internal, external, existing or needed). Design and actuate data population processes, ensuring data completeness and accuracy. Trouble shoot data issues.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to identify appropriate marketing campaign measurement KPIs and metrics prior to launch
- Design, develop and execute timely internal reporting for marketing campaigns, including both regular, formal reports and ad hoc requests.
- Manage collection and development of marketing insights related to competitor group and peer group health systems
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree required or minimum of 10 years experience required.