$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
We are looking for a Director, Operations for Odyssey Overland. The leader in this role will oversee planning and overflow operations for clients contracted by the Overland division. This position is directly responsible for maintaining and growing the load count, providing adequate service levels, and maximizing net revenue. Other responsibilities include personnel management, developing and maintaining process for 24-hour emergency coverage, ensuring that execution of all load tenders meet contract terms and conditions, and managing the handling of customer and carrier claims with the Odyssey Quality team.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
• Bachelor's in Logistics or minimum of 8 years of extensive experience working in or with the tank truck industry.
• Prior staff management experience is required.
• Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
•Must have a good working knowledge of the MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
•Serious desire to succeed and progress in this field.
• Good motivational skills.
• Energetic and positive work approach.
• Customer service oriented.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18