Tech Data's mission is Connecting the World with the Power of Technology. We help customers weave technology into the fabric of 21st century life and deliver solutions to the worlds needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data's global infrastructure and deep expertise in next generation platform technology, enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in an increasingly digital economy.
This role is responsible for delivery and oversight of all of the operational processes critical for the performance of the Global Computing Components (GCC) business for Broadcom Fulfillment P&L in the Americas. Position will be single point of ultimate responsibility for management of all processes, whether internal to GCC or supported via matrixed organizational structures including: program solution design, customer engagement, global pricing, margin management, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) management, compliance, order entry, purchasing, invoicing, backlog, order tracking, status communication and other customer support activities. This position will also be responsible establishing a self-contained umbrella operations organization responsible for supporting all lines of business within GCC Americas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Responsible for management and attainment of negotiated margin and profitability targets for Americas Broadcom and GCC business (35%)
- Responsible for strategic engagement, day-to-day management and performance accountability of all shared services functions supporting Broadcom and GCC including, SCMS, GLMS, Accounting, Credit, Credit outsourcing, procurement, vendor management and pricing (10%)
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring of Americas operational delivery of contribution margin targets and capital returns (30%)
- Tasked with working across all GCC Americas team to build unified roadmap for operations consolidation of GCC operations (10%)
- Must partner with Broadcom global operations leadership to design and deliver global pricing support and execution across all regions, supporting both 4.6 and 6.7 systems (15%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- 8 to 10 Years of relevant work experience.
- Professional, office environment.
- Some travel required.