- Manages for overall facility profitability including: safety, productivity, operating expense, LPH, quality and resource allocation.
- Allocates and manages Operation’s resources/roles based on Operation’s and budgetary targets and customer expectations.
- Drives positive associate relations built on the 8 Pillars Associate Relations model through utilization of established planning and communication models.
- WOW and other continuous improvement initiatives.
- Drives a high performance organization through:
- Contributing to region strategic direction through tactical implementation of key projects and
initiatives in the facility
- Aligning the culture of the facility to the overall company strategy and structure
- Supporting local project/WOW teams and making fact based decisions.
- Interacts with Sales and other functions to resolve customer issues and ensure profitability.
- Manages people, processes, budgets, performance management, compliance activities, and associate development as required by the job.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendant's Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the supply chain
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, change management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation.
- High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to effect positive change.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
10 years:Minimum 10years of job related experiencerequired
Experience managing a large scale, high volume distribution center
Experience in wholesale business environment