$200K — $250K *
We Fly with the Fastest …
With 80+ years of experience and reliability, our products are aboard virtually every major commercial, military and space vehicle program. Our talented, loyal and dedicated employees provide highest quality and innovative solutions, products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Directs and manages manufacturing activity, providing direction and coordination to the operations of several diverse manufacturing groups engaged in producing metallic or non-metallic composite products for aerospace, government and/or commercial applications in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer delivery schedules. Includes directing manufacturing and quality engineering, directing production schedules, personnel development and overall business performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans manufacturing operations and activities, organizing programs to plan, schedule, support and improve manufacturing efforts. Schedules delivery requirements, maintaining a scheduled workflow to meet quoted customer need dates of hardware.
• Provides supervision to a variety of manufacturing operations including processing, fabrication, forming, machining and assembly of metallic and/or composite parts.
• Ensures compliance with aerospace quality standards, systems and processes.
• Challenges conventional manufacturing wisdom and develops innovative production/process techniques.
• Drive the continuous improvement of their assigned business.
• Makes and submits recommendations of capital needs to Arrowhead Products senior management to support current and future business growth.
• Fosters a cooperative working relationship with other Arrowhead Departments.
• Ensures adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
• Ensures the financial targets are achieved.
• Job description is not all inclusive of all duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
• B.A. or B.S. Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a related manufacturing environment with machine shop and sheet metal fabrication experience; or 10+ plus years of process/continuous improvement experience in manufacturing, preferably aerospace.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Extensive background in New Product Introduction, manufacturing processes/methodologies/technologies.
• Familiarity with aerospace quality standards, systems and processes.
• Experience working with aerospace materials, both metallic (stainless, nickel, titanium, aluminum, tool steels) and non-metallic composites.
• Exhibits strong planning, organization, and analytical skills; capable of multitasking.
• Track-record demonstrating ability to effectively lead, train and motivate others to perform required job duties.
• Communicates across organizational levels (written and verbally) in a fair, respectful and constructive manner.
• Capable of developing and managing departmental budgets and capital projects.
• Proficient with related manufacturing computer systems/software (Microsoft Applications).
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings and blueprints.
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Able to oversee the work of your direct reports; ensuring they are effectively producing quality work. Requires 10-15 years management-level experience that includes direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lift up to 35 lbs.
• Push and pull 35 lbs.
• Bend Occasionally
• Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
• Talk and Listen Frequently
Benefits we are proud to offer you:
Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
Company-paid Life & AD&D Insurance
Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
Short Term Disability
Valid through: 2/21/2021