Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Restructuring for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Assist organizations and their stakeholders with addressing issues that arise from underperformance of manufacturing operations
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects involving complex manufacturing problems
- Lead project teams in the identification of critical factors causing a company's manufacturing under-performance and the preparation of reports and deliverables that effectively communicate the factors and proposed methodologies
- Help clients develop plans for communicating complex information, both quantitative and qualitative, to third-parties
- Liaise with other advisory services teams and professionals to deliver client service and help identify opportunities and support the firm's audit, tax, and advisory project teams in their activities associated with stressed and distressed corporations
- Eight years of relevant consulting experience at a nationally recognized consulting company executing projects with middle-market size companies, including strategic and tactical execution of projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Engineering, Business, Finance, or a similar discipline
- Excellent business development, communication, and presentation skills, along with ability to train others on methodology and preparation of deliverables
- Ability to generate new business opportunities
- Strong analytical and report preparation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 32563