This individual is accountable for leading and delivering complex strategic, transformational, and growth projects with the goal of achieving a superior experience for the customer and operational excellence.
Focus will be primarily on large scale, transformational opportunities. The incumbent will work closely with senior leadership and management stakeholders to prioritize and align business opportunities with strategic goals of the company and then deliver on those opportunities via targeted projects. This individual is expected to lead, execute, and implement change and shares ownership with senior leadership for achieving goals and objectives for these projects. These initiatives and solutions support business strategic goals, are centered around the customer experience, and produce market share, top line growth and bottom line results.
This role requires technical skills, analytical skills, and understanding of multiplebusiness areas and functions, balanced with ability to clearly and concisely communicate with management across all levels of the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver measurable and transformative business and operational strategy solutions:
- In partnership with manager, drive large transformational projects (cross functional teams) for various business areas across the enterprise (UUS and CLA) to design and implement business strategic and operational service model and process changes
- Research, analyze, and synthesize significant amounts of information to quantify business opportunities and issues to develop strategy and recommendations
- Develop and implement change management plans
- Identify, advise and deliver on solutions to complex problems, requiring a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Develop implementation plans and partner with the business to ensure successful implementation
- Continually evaluate and learn new tools, processes or approaches to further improve existing methodologies.
- Establish strong, effective and collaborative partnerships with key business area leaders, project managers and subject matter experts to identify specific business opportunities or to address business needs or problems and help build effective solutions.
- Responsible for championing a cultural change towards a customer centric organization, focused on end to end customer experience, operational excellence, process management, and efficiency, including training managers and employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
- 5+years experience in business consulting or a transformation role, to include working with customers.
- Extensive experience managing large, broad cross functional projects.
- Passion for enabling highly effective management and leadership processes and driving organizational change.
- Excellent partnership/collaboration/communication skills/facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving business transformation (including mastery of a broad range of service model/strategy/transformational/process improvement tools and approaches – e.g. Design Thinking, Six Sigma).
- Proactively identify and advocate for areas of opportunity and implement solutions.
- Ability to assess risk and operational findings – turning data into actions.
- Fundamental understanding of various research techniques and data analytics
- Synthesis of detailed analysis and research into strategic insights and practical recommendations, including strategic, financial, and operational analysis
- Ability to influence mid-level to senior management through personal interactions as well as the creation and delivery of presentations.
- Ability to craft simple and effective business communications (PowerPoint) to build the case change and rationale for recommendations in order to gain management support throughout project
- Proven ability to deliver business results by driving operational change
- Comfortable asking tough questions – challenging mid-level to senior management throughout the transformation process
- Highly self motivated – will go the extra mile to get the job done right and “wow” our clients
- Superior consulting and advisory skills; ability to think conceptually, handle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and make thoughtful recommendations.
- Ability to implement and drive change, including demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles.
- Some travel required.