$150K — $200K *
Drive harmonized eCommerce SCM processes to ensure product availability and best-in-class delivery service to the online consumer. Understand eCommerce NAM growth plan and support or define and implement SCM initiatives in line with the overall SCM NAM strategy.
• Drive continuous planning, process, system and service improvements with the goal of achieving on time delivery as well as supporting strategic business priorities.
• Lead, coach and develop a high-performance team, provide training, coaching, professional growth, and career planning to ensure organizational health and sustainability.
• Represent the NAM eCom market in discussion with IT, Supply Chain and Digital groups in order to provide input and execute for day to day business success.
• Drive best in class eCommerce Supply Chain processes to improve e2e delivery time for consumers.
• Own and drive projects securing progress and benefits to the adidas-Group as a whole and eCommerce business through the SCM strategy and on time and in budget.
• Own retail and eCommerce OTIF (On Time, In Full) reporting and communication. Identify and implement best practices to improve end to end OTIF results.
• Partner with NAM Finance to ensure alignment and to steer achievement of sales targets.
• Manage decision process to maximize sales of eCommerce while controlling the overall cost for the Supply Chain and eCommerce Operations.
• Accountable for outbound shipping forecasts and achieving forecast accuracy across network.
• Work cross functionally with eCom, Order Fulfilment, Transportation and DC Ops functions to ensure OTIF execution of deliveries against requirements and priorities.
• Develop and utilize process understanding and system knowledge being used to recognize interdependencies and the E2E business processes and the potential challenges.
• Contribute to the Global Operations strategic project work streams by partnering with Global Logistics and IT to ensure relevance and integrity of eCommerce.
• Support the development, planning and execution of the SCM eCommerce strategic portfolio with a tight interface to all the SCM teams and key counterparts in Global Logistics, Global IT and Global eCommerce
• Maintain a close relationship to GOPS functions and Global and local IT acting as focal point for DTC adidas-Group.
• eCommerce/Consumer Direct NAM
• Global eCommerce
• Warehouses/DCs in NAM
• Global and local SCM and IT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Deep understanding of eCommerce Supply Chain, finance, and logistics
• Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to assemble data, interpret, craft executive summaries and deliver business insights
• Ability to confidently present quantitative & qualitative inputs. Ability to translate messages & stories in a simple way to senior leaders in the organization.
• Strong analytical, and database skills is a must, with business model simulation experience a plus
• Good planning and organization skills to accomplish targets
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently on different layers of the organization
• Ability to bridge strategic, tactical and operational business concepts and developments by applying an end-to-end Global mindset
• Proven record of successfully applying project and change management skills with strong decision and problem solving skills
• Strong degree of system knowledge (SAP AFS and MS Office suite)
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• College or university degree with a focus supply chain management, Post graduate level preferred; alternatively, equivalent combination of education and related work experience in the field of Logistics, Footwear and/or Apparel
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in Supply Chain Management or eCommerce environment within the footwear and apparel industry
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing people
Valid through: 4/23/2021
$80K — $100K
5 days ago