What does this role look like?
Responsible for selling Crowley's Offshore Wind Services to customers in the United States and Europe.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Direct Crowley's initial efforts in the offshore wind market on the East Coast of the United States.
- Lead the effort to provide turnkey solution to terminaling in support of offshore wind incluidng establishing an operations plan to support all marshalling business, develop partnernships for supply chain management, establish asset alliances to support the CTV, SOV business and cable array market.
- Continue looking for future synergies with onshore wind to employ our services.
- Lead the effort to organize the marketing/advertising of Crowley's Offshore Wind Services through print, social media, and more.
- Serve as project manager for Offshore Wind RFPs.
- Collaborate internally with various Crowley businesses to meet and sell Crowely assets and shoreside management in support of offshore wind to clients in the United States and Europe.
- Work with engineering and operation teams to develop and sell asset solution to the offshore wind market including the utilization of Crowley vessels.
- Develop short and long term strategy/business plans, including asset and terminaling strategy and identifying necessary human capital to attain stated market share in each location.
- Be responsible for management of montly P&L, annual budgets and business plans for Crowley's Offshore Wind business unit.
- Be accountable for the growth and management of Crowley's Offshore Wind employees.
- 8 to 10 years in offshore wind industry in a business development, strategic planning and leadership capacity.
- Experience managing a minimum of 5 employees.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Outlook and Word along with Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in business management.
What an average day looks like:
- You arrange, organize and prioritize projects to meet your deadlines.
- You capture, interpret, report and use data to communicate or prepare clear and concise documents.
- You develop innovative solutions to challenges faced by our customers.
- No two days are going to look the same!