Berkeley Search Consultants has been retained by one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most well-respected and financially stable health systems to recruit for their Director Office of the CEO. This position is functionally similar to a “Chief of Staff” role. The health system has been providing exceptional care to its community for over 60 years, and they are well-known for their innovative culture. The health system has received recognition from both local and national entities for the quality of care they provide. All hospitals within the health system are Magnet facilities.
Reporting to the health system’s Chief Executive Officer, the Director, Office of the CEO ensures the health system’s vision; values, mission, operating principles and strategic direction are consistently communicated and evident in the working relationships with leadership. The Director is responsible for central coordination of all activities of the executive team and works collaboratively with the Board of Directors, physicians, hospital leadership teams and staff to ensure the health system achieves its goals and objectives.
· MBA or other advanced degree in relevant discipline, or combination of education and relevant experience
· Minimum five years’ experience in a complex organization
· Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation, listening – and the confidence and capability to represent the organization in both formal and informal settings.
· Ability to research a diverse array of health-related topics and distill key messages in preparation for presentations.
· Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a team environment with all levels of professional, technical and administrative staff and to integrate resources in a timely and organized manner.
· Established skills in planning and managing multiple, diverse and strategic projects.
· Skills in relationship development and collaboration with all levels of the organization, as well as across and among departments and teams representing a broad range of constituencies and interpersonal styles to achieve results.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a dedicated team of healthcare professionals with true passion for promoting excellence in healthcare.
We are proud to partner with our client who considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetics, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Valid through: 4/20/2021