Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, to join our Global Information Technology Organization.
- Lead a team of Office 365 specialists to establish a global cloud organization, create a vision and objectives, set priorities and strategic/tactical direction and goals aligned with KPMG International, ITS Global and business functions goals
- Manage the creation, development, delivery of multi-year, multi-million dollar projects and programs
- Drive the strategic direction of Cloud services within the organization and set the tactical direction within the team to achieve the strategic goals
- Partner with other ITS Global groups to deliver a reliable and scalable infrastructure, identify actions to improve performance, quality, functionality and availability
- Analyze complex business and operational situations to identify key issues and priorities
- Maintain cloud market knowledge and help ensure that service offerings from suppliers remain in line with best practices
- Minimum ten years of hands-on and leadership experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team spanning international countries
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience deploying or implementing Office 365 as well as knowledge of cost models and ability to handle large budgets
- Strong presentation and communication skills across all organizational levels, from technical to high level executive in a multinational organization
- Ability to travelinternationally up to eight weeks annually
Requisition #: 28512