The Director – Office 365 Compliance Solutions position is focused on both pre-sales and service delivery activities that are expected to result in revenue growth outcomes with existing and prospective clients. The geographic scope is global with an emphasis on building out a portfolio of advisory and managed services compliance offerings related to the modern workplace components of the Office 365 platform.
- Shape and refine the messaging delivered to clients for Epiq's Office 365 modern workplace compliance service offerings which include legal hold and preservation management, privacy compliance and data protection and advanced eDiscovery, amongst others. Provide direction and solution design for internal and external service delivery resources to execute, including migration project design and best practices.
- Support various sales motions by advising clients on the value and efficiency of Epiq's Information Governance service offerings as they relate to compliance challenges enabled through the use of Office 365 and adjacent technologies.
- Provide billable advisory services related to improving an enterprise's experience in utilizing the embedded compliance features within Office 365.
- Demonstrate thought leadership internally within the practice and externally to various geographies where Epiq markets its services. This is accomplished through written articles, blog postings, CLE training events, panelist appointments at industry conferences, interviews by industry publications, podcasts, and other demonstrable means of establishing subject matter credibility.
- Execute billable advisory assignments, as assigned.
- Provide active project support including coverage for peers.
- Support internal training and talent development initiatives
- Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the information governance practice
- Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
- Perform administrative tasks that support the practice's objectives, as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
- Experience: 5+ years of demonstrable advisory and support assignments related to the compliance functions found within Microsoft Office 365 and other related enterprise products.
- Education: Bachelor degree is required; professional certifications are preferred.
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with enterprise scale, complex projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Independent direction for daily tasks.
- Collaborative mindset and service orientation
- Domestic U.S. and international travel is variable and up to 35% annually