Director of Water / Wastewater
11 - 15 years experience •
Job Number : 83863
Division : Engineering
Client is growing and has an exciting opportunity in our Phoenix, AZ office! If you are a highly motivated and experienced water/wastewater engineer, with client management, leadership, and marketing experience, Client may be the perfect fit for you.
This new position offers a unique opportunity to further expand the water/wastewater engineering program in the Phoenix area.
In addition to client management and marketing experience, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or related field
• Current professional registration as a civil engineer in the state of Arizona
• A minimum of five (5) years' experience in Phoenix, AZ as a client manager in the water/wastewater engineering industry
• A minimum of ten (10) years' experience working as a professional engineer, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exemplary orgnizational skills
Client prides itself on providing a work environment that is relaxed and collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery and work product quality. Our team approach to both project and staff development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.
Client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing