Responsible for the Dyersburg, TN warehouse operations including safety, personnel, quality, planning, operational efficiencies, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Prepares and analyzes production plans in order to maximize usage of warehouse assets and personnel in order to achieve goals and satisfy customer expectations.
- Participates in the establishment of safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for warehouse employee hiring, utilization, and turnover.
- Works with key internal partners including replenishment, transportation, human resources, facility and building maintenance, engineering, IT/JDA systems, sales, and quality.
- Uses warehouse management system to evaluate production plans and make necessary changes to reach operational goals.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts while applying lean thinking and tools to eliminate waste.
- Supervision – All managers of the warehouse management team at the Distribution Center.
- Travel – Approx. 10 - 15 nights per year to company meetings and planning events. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Dot Foods’ experience.
- 4-5 years of managerial experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Previous experience in people development and leadership.
- Budgeting/expense management experience.
- Working knowledge of distribution or warehouse processes or systems.