$140K — $170K *
Responsibilities of the Director Voice Services:
· Direct and oversee the production and implementation of company’s 24/7 global voice service network, managing operational activities and technical resources effectively to assure high standards and service levels are met.
· Lead telecom provisioning and voice service teams throughout the product development and deployment lifecycle.
· Provide hands-on leadership and coaching to voice service team and beyond, setting up people and processes to successfully achieve overall business goals.
· Act as technical expert and project leader regarding network systems, upgrades, expansion and validation of cutting-edge voice equipment.
· Assess and adjust technical designs and solutions to assure they align with strategic business plans.
· Prioritize, assign, schedule and oversee department activities and projects.
· Provide direction, mentorship, feedback, development goals and performance management to voice service personnel; work to maximize productivity and promote collaboration.
· Help develop employee training programs and growth plans; facilitate productive, positive employee / coworker relations.
· Collaborate with various departments to determine network system requirements; develop and execute plans accordingly.
Qualifications of the Director Voice Services:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications, business information systems, or related field.
· 12+ years’ relevant professional telecommunications / data network / telephony systems experience, including 5+ years’ managing highly technical teams in a rapidly shifting, deadline-oriented environment.
· Experience with carrier-grade telecommunication systems, highly preferred.
· Proven capacity to set and meet short and long-term objectives for individuals and entire departments.
· Must perform well under tight deadlines and be able to adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively.
· Ability to work effectively autonomously as well as in a team environment to achieve common goals.
· Excellent multitasking, organizational and time management skills.
· Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication capabilities.
· Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Imagine working for a company that offers the stability and nearly limitless opportunity for growth of a well-established, global market leader. Sounds great but what about the excitement, potential and ability to make a direct impact of a smaller organization? What if you could have it all? We’re seeking polished professionals with bold ideas and big dreams; passionate people who work smart, play hard and are willing to give back to the community. We’re looking for people who want it all and are ready to go get it. *Hire Integrated and its affiliated partner, Spectrum Recruiting Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Valid through: 11/9/2021