As Director of User Acquisition, you will lead the development, planning and execution of acquisition marketing strategies for Scopely's game franchises, leveraging multi-million dollar budgets to drive profitable growth globally. Alongside a team of performance marketers that you'll lead & mentor, you will own acquisition performance while leading strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels. This role works cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing and Engineering and reports directly to the Vice President of User Acquisition.
What you will do:
- Develop strategic, multi-million dollar sustained user acquisition campaigns, driving continued high-quality volume to Scopely games, optimized to return on ad spend
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels (ex.: Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks, ad exchanges, offer wall) while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels for Scopely's portfolio of games
- Bring leading analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, including helping to define & set goals for key performance indicators on each game, and working with Analytics on implementing improved Business Intelligence.
- Own cross-functional and executive communication & strategy setting on user acquisition plans, working in conjunction with Product, Finance, Creative, Data Science & Engineering teams
- Play a lead role in hiring, training and developing a world-class team to lead campaign execution, optimization & analysis, and oversee highly detail-oriented, tactical execution from that team
What you will need:
- 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience, with preference for mobile apps, and specific experience in some subset of Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks and mobile ad exchanges
- Deep expertise and knowledge of user acquisition and performance marketing strategies for mobile games and/or consumer mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Proven success either growing and directly managing a world-class user acquisition team (or if not, a track record of successful mentorship and training)
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional leadership in Product, Finance, Creative and Engineering to drive successful outcomes