ipsy is looking for a Director of User Acquisition to join our Growth team. This individual will oversee multiple paid channels and gain exposure to campaign management including ad creation, creative optimization, and performance reporting. We’re looking for someone who is both a strong creative thinker and is data-driven. The position reports to the Head of Growth.
- Maintain ownership and responsibility for multiple channels (e.g, paid social, search, display) from ideation to execution.
- Lead strategy for creative production, landing page testing, emerging channels, and paid analytics infrastructure.
- Be a team lead and work cross-functionally with data analytics, engineering, product, creative, and finance.
- Ability to manage large-scale budget and provide forecasting and budgeting recommendations.
- Lead weekly calls with vendors and platform partners to improve KPIs and launch new experiments.
- 6-8years of paid advertising experience in B2C consumer internet / e-commerce / subscription / beauty.
- Familiarity with performance tracking and measurement (i.e. cookies, pixels, UMTs, attribution windows).
- Understand direct-response and performance marketing.
- Deep experience with some or all of the media buying tools: Power Editor, Adwords Editor, Pinterest bulk editor, etc.
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Energetic, self-starter, and a team player.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Exceptional Excel data analysis skills. You should be comfortable creating pivot tables and charts, as well as using vlookup, text string manipulation, and advanced formulas.
- Solid understanding of advertising metrics (e.g. CPI, CPE, CPA, ROAS, LTV).
- Paid advertising background in Facebook/Instagram or Adwords.