Create secure, innovative solutions to the wide-range of challenges our high-growth global business as we expand and scale.
This position leads the Treasury function at DocuSign. They collaborate with other functional areas of Corporate Accounting, Tax and FP&A. The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral and written. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Chief Accounting Officer.
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires and account funding and monitoring. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest cash. Manage intercompany cash, including intercompany lending, dividends and capital injections.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounting and FP&A to determine cash needs and analyze foreign currency transactions.
- Oversee and maintain investment policy. Manage long-term strategic treasury goals and build best in class Treasury function.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Provide reporting to executive management.
- A BA/BS degree in Business with 10+ years experience in the treasury function
- At least 5 years of management experience
- At least 5 years of global public company experience
- Cash management, investment policy responsibility and foreign exchange hedging experience
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Certified Treasury Professional designation