As the Director of Treasury at The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. you’re responsible for the treasury and cash management functions of the organization including banking relationships, bank account administration, debt compliance, cash flowforecasting and audit response.
On the Job You’ll:
Cash Flow Management and Forecasting
- Direct the effective concentration and disbursement of corporate cash to minimize borrowing requirements and expense while ensuring sufficient funds on hand to meet daily corporate cash needs.
- Forecast the liquidity needs of the Company to assist the VP & Treasurer with the long and short-term assessment of cash availability and requirements.
- Supervise the preparation of excess availability, cash flow and otherfinancialreports.
- Oversee the completion and accuracy of journal entries related to debt, interest and other cash management issues.
- Budget for the cost and controls the payment of cash management and courier fees.
- Lead and foster the management of banking relationships related to cash accounts, debt instruments and otherfinancial needs of the Company.
Debt Administration and Monitoring
- Control the payment of interest, fees and settlements.
- Monitor compliance under existing debt instruments and prepares or reviews requiredreporting.
- Direct the Company’s participation in financialaudits and appraisals required by the various debt agreements.
- Assist the VP & Treasurer with the analysis, development and implementation of any changes to the Company’s capital structure.
Creates and Maintains Treasury Operational Policies and Procedures
- Direct the design, maintenance and implementation of changes to cash management systems.
- Oversee compliance with internal controls and policies in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Coordinate the Department’s response to Sarbanes-Oxley reviews and serves as the Department’s liaison to Corporate and external auditors.
- Develop and supervise the maintenance of an effective disaster recovery plan for Treasury operations.
- Lead and manage the development of team members by setting clear objectives, providing ongoing performance feedback and evaluating development potential.
We’ll Value Your:
- 5-10 years of treasury management experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with calculating a company’s daily cash position, short term borrowing and investing, electronic payment methods and various alternatives for collecting and disbursing cash
- Knowledge of basic accounting and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting requirements a plus
- CTP credential preferred
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part timeassociate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-timeassociates, once eligible