KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
• Utilize logistical engineering methods to understand, predict, and/or improve supply chain operations and efficiencies. Provide consistent, relevant, and accurate data analysis and support supply chain decisions using data driven methods.
• Provide solution design process, leading cross functional team to coordinate detailed proposal development & pricing of new business projects.
• Establish and track KPI’s for Supply Chain (Transportation & Supplier management) for internal and 3rd party operations, for optimized pattern of product distribution.
• Tracking of on-time performance for Inbound shipments, warehouse replenishment, and store receiving as it relates to demand forecast.
• Participate in all carrier bid packages, carrier rates, carrier selection, carrier contracts, and carrier service/performance levels.
• Provide logistical analytics, reporting and analysis for perpetual evaluation of network optimization, productivity, cost control, customer service and freight cost.
• Manage logistics projects as requiredinternally with the Supply Chain leadership team
• Provide recommendations to Supply Chain leadership based on modelling outputs
• Develop and manage financial updates for monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables in regards to Executive S&OP meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• A track record of providing superior customer service and exceeding expectations.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Experience in the green distribution, irrigation, nursery, or landscape industry is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4 yeardegree or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years’ experience in transportation, supply chain, or similar role as part of a retail or wholesale operation