We are seeking a Director of Training to join our AMAZING CULTURE where we encourage personal development and growth paving the way to success. The salary range is $100K+ DOE plus bonus! We offer a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Match).
You will direct the design, planning, and implementation of corporate training programs aligned with the objectives and strategy of the company.
- Collaborates with Leadership to assess ongoing and future training and development needs as well as effectiveness of established programs.
- Develops a program delivery schedule that provides training as needed and in locations that work for the participants.
- Provides engaging communications about program information to encourage participation and highlight the value and benefits of training.
- Approves new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs.
- Oversees and establishes relationships with vendors to provide additional outside training programs.
- Manages and develops training professionals (Training Managers, Design Trainers, Sales Trainers and ConstructionTrainers.
- Creates strategies and specific objectives for training unity of company vison.
- Develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience managing teams in a relevant industry to SP. Training and sales preferred. Construction team leadership with professional training experience considered.
- 4-year college education preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills that maintain the trust of all employees and further supervise their continued training.
- Strong organizational skills to manage the needs of each employee and which training techniques best suit the company's needs.
- An inquisitive mind, watching for new ways to access and teach new skills to the staff.
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the results of training.
- Human resource management familiarity, including principles behind recruitment, selection, labor relations, negotiation, training and personnel information systems.
- Strong customer and personal service skills, including customer (or employer) needs assessment, evaluation of satisfaction and ensuring quality standards of service.
- Familiar working in a multi-cultural environment and accustomed to working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Consistent Can-Do Positive Mental Attitude.
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.