- Responsible for marketing/sales strategy and profit performance for items in the SWS portfolio.
- Communicating, coordinating, linking sales and sales information to other departments within SWS (i.e. information services, accounting, purchasing, etc.).
- Negotiate with key supplier sales, profit, inventory, merchandising, samples, drink list standards.
- Create, implement and communicate all pricing for all spirit items - statewide.
- Analyze specific sales and/or profit performance of key suppliers or brands.
- Analysis of financial operating statements.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business Administration/Finance or Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales and/or general management.
- Must have strong sales ability, financial analysis and negotiating skills.
- Must be articulate and be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office; Word, Excel (Formulas), Outlook and word processing packages.
- Wine/Industry knowledge to include basic understanding of distribution, wine varietals, and leading spirit categories.
Job:MarketingPrimary Location:United States-Michigan-Farmington HillsShift:Day Shift
Job ID FAR00000025