Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
11 - 15 years
Posted 154 days agoby Lisa Carter
The Director of Title Services will be responsible for the overall management and direction of operations related to the title, closing, and recording operations to assure the achievement of business objectives and goals. They will Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to functional managers, assure adherence to service levels provided by clients, and address issues identified in the relationship management process.
* Oversee the title, closing, and recording operations for the timely, accurate, and service-oriented delivery of title and closing products.
* Work with new clients to develop processes and procedures with the goal of exceeding the service level identified by the client.
* Identifies, researches, and implements automation and process improvement opportunities with the IT group.
* Provide management reports on a scheduled basis capturing key performance measures to minimally include: turnaround times, volume, capacity/productivity, and quality closing.
* Inform executive management of situations or problems that could adversely affect customer service or the company's standing with closing customers.
* Responsible for Business Unit P&L.
* Assist in review and response to RFP's and new client integration, including staffing and revenue/expense projections.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and title underwriter requirements.
* Collaborate with internal transition teams to ensure new accounts are boarded seamlessly.
* Bachelor or Masters' Degree and related work experience.
* Minimum 10 years management and operations experience in mortgage, finance, or settlement services industry.
* Minimum 5 years senior management experience.