Chronos Solutions is a national technology-enabled real estate financial services provider delivering complete, end-to-end, elite mortgage and real estate services that span the entire mortgage and real estate lifecycles. Chronos offers customized transactional and business process management services to private sector and government clients, including Federal agencies, top-ranking national and regional lenders, leading mortgage services, real estate investment firms, and more.
We offer associates the chance to change an industry....and change the world. Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business?
We are seeking a Director Title Compliance professional who possesses a minimum of 5 years’ experience serving in a title compliance role with a national title underwriter or national, high volume title company.
- Draft and manage internal policies and procedures (P&P) and work flows to ensure title compliance with industry standards and oversight agency requirements;
- Maintain internal underwriting database while implementing systematic controls;
- Manage published rates for multiple underwriters in a high volume Title Originations department;
- Perform compliance risk assessments on multiple state and multiple product title files, on both an in-production and post-closing basis;
- Responsible for coordinating and responding to regulatory and agency inquiries and audits;
- Develop compliance monitoring review processes/scripts, including identifying critical requirements to monitor based on audit and exam findings;
- Prepare and standardize management reports including metrics, trend analyses and compliance testing results;
- Assist with the submission, maintenance and renewal of the company’s producer and agent title licenses;
- Review regulatory and industry bulletins and other sources of information for changes in any federal and state title laws and regulations affecting the company’s business; and
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- No less than 5 years compliance experience working for a national title underwriter or national title company;
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficient with ResWare, Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated and self-disciplined;
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to articulate clearly and write in an accurate, brief and concise manner;
- Able to execute with minimal supervision and deliver high quality outputs/results;
- Customer service minded; and
- Willing to travel up to twice a month.
- College degree
- 7 to 10 years compliance experience in a national title underwriter or national title company
- Ability to sponsor some of the company’s producer and agent title licenses.
Chronos Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. Chronos Solutions encourages and supports workplace diversity.
Chronos Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) plan.