A highly-respected hospitality brand in the downtown Dallas area is looking to add an exceptional leader to their technology department. The company has developed a dynamic and inclusive working environment that offers people the opportunity to advance through a comprehensive training and mentorship program.
The Director of Technology role is responsible for the implementation, operation and overall management of the IT Information Security and IT Compliance functions including: Physical and virtual Security Operations, PCI & PII Compliance, Security Administration, Security Architecture, IT Risk Assessment and IT Compliance. This hands-on oriented leadership role requires a deep level of information technology / infrastructure, application development, security and compliance knowledge.
This is a direct hire position with a base salary and bonus structure. Additionally, you must be able to work at the on-site location in Downtown Dallas, no remote or work from home options.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Financial, Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality industries and associated regulations are required
- Experience with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS.
- Deep and best-in-class understanding of foundational IT networking, operating systems, application development and specific experience with implementing security technologies.
- Experience leading and driving large, complex IT Security and Compliance functions in a hospitality and/or retail organization
- Strong Project and Time Management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Interviewing and investigative skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Functions as a subject matter expert for core Information Security and IT Compliance functions. Performs other information security and compliance duties as required.
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Hires, recruits and retains superior IT talent that is required to enable and drive future growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Designs, oversees and conducts the periodic integrated risk assessments across the organization and provides enterprise reporting to the executive leadership team as needed
- Enhances IT risk management processes to mitigate risks that could negatively impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Omni Hotels & Resorts business operations, processes, systems and data.
- IT Compliance
- Leads the overall cybersecurity program by validating the controls implemented across all centers and administrative offices
- Formalizes and maintains an overall IT compliance framework
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130-150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer mach
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Structure & career advancement opportunities