The Director of Technology for data management and onboarding will oversee software design, product roadmap development and delivery, budget administration, and all projects that fall within their purview. The Director will be responsible for managing a geographically diverse team of developers, testers, business analysts, and product owners; timely project status, on-going employee mentoring, evaluation, and performance development.
- Work with necessary teams to determine project scope, phases and business case estimations
- Lead and complete estimation and business case efforts and materials
- Manage, coach, motivate and allocate team resources
- Ensure project deliverables are met in a timely fashion with exceptional quality and within budgetary constraints.
- Manage operational and capitalization financial goals.
- Provide technical advice, high level design and solutions to project team.
- Ensure the team follows established patterns, practices and standards
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain a high performing team of professionals.
- Ensure rapid resolution of production and operational issues
- Communicate team's progress, risks and mitigation plans to management
- Identify and support use of corporate assets and capabilities.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2-5 years of prior management experience
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Relational databaseexperience, Oracle and SQL server preferred
- Solid communication, organizational and project management skills are required
- Experience working with and leading offshore teams
- Experience in data ingestion, data transformation and analytics preferred
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience of enterprise .NET technologies, frameworks, libraries and tools