What You'll Do as our Director of Talent:
- Talent Attraction: Working in concert with Mobile Mini senior management, assesses the organization's current employment and assists in forecasting workforce needs. Acts as a business partner with hiring managers to develop & ensure effective sourcing and recruitment strategies to attract high-quality talent to Mobile Mini. Oversees and manages full life cycle recruitment within defined hiring metrics to meet company goals. Takes a lead role in managing the organization's recruitment outsourcing process. Develop acquiring talent programs to include diversity, military, university, interns, etc. Develops, maintains, and evaluates effective onboarding processes to ensure that new hires receive the best possible start with the organization.
- Talent/Succession Management: Provides professional expertise and ongoing execution for regularly-scheduled talent review meetings to conduct assessments of organizational needs and resources. Creates and implements a succession planning strategy which supports executive development and leadership potential identification programs. Assists in preparation of regular and ad hoc presentations for executives that summarize progress.
- Talent Development: Identifies, creates and implements organizational development and training initiatives that support company business goals. Directs the activities of training company-wide (sales, operations & leadership) and ensures that curricula is in alignment with corporate objectives. Leads the creation, promotion, and implementation of individual development plans for designated employees. Produces developmental and compliance-related training programs. Creates measurement systems to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Talent Retention: Conducts ongoing assessment of employee retention metrics and initiates effective programs with business partners, as necessary, to fulfill the company's need. Encourages mentoring relationships and provides coaching for all organizational stakeholders related to career planning.
- People Management: Leads the recruitment, training, and development of qualified employees. Communicates job expectations and fosters a collaborative climate. Provides guidance and mentoring for staff.
- Provides project management support to prioritized talent driven initiatives
- Researches "best practices" and makes recommendations for business process improvements
- Supports initiatives by collecting and consolidating data, performing in-depth analyses and interpretation/evaluation, and summarizing results and key trends
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What You'll Need to be a Successful Senior Manager of Talent:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or related field required
- Minimum of 10 years broad HR experience, including talent management experience
- Experience designing, developing and supporting company-wide talent management programs
- Highly analytical with strong data mining and data analyst skills
- Experience in creating and implementing successful recruiting programs
- Ability to carry out continuous improvement efforts and set up KPIs to monitor progress
- Experience managing projects
- Proven ability to learn quickly and master systems; must be organized, detail oriented and a self-starter capable of managing multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment with issues which are highly confidential in nature