What You Will Do:
The Director of Talent Management leads the Talent Management consulting team and is responsible for managing, coordinating and implementing organization-wide talent management and professional development strategy, aligned with the organization's ongoing strategic imperatives. The incumbent provides expertise and develops programs that foster an enterprise-wide high performance work environment that builds and reinforces the organization's desired culture. The incumbent works in partnership with the Director of Inclusion and Belonging and closely with other human resources team members, organizational leaders and team members from across the system.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Directs the organization's Talent Review process, including the identification and development of top, emerging and valued talent.
- Partners with the VP, Talent Management and Inclusion to develop an ongoing comprehensive 2-3 year talent growth strategy and program plan, prioritizing the critical business sectors and capability needs.
- Works with leaders to align structure and process to build the organization's capability through effective talent management and organizational development.
- Leads the design and manages facilitation of professional learning and development curricula and related tools.
- Collaborates with HRIS and IT to deliver system-based talent management and learning solutions.
- Executes on the people strategies in order to meet organizational strategic workforce planning via the annual company-wide talent review process, succession planning & development, goal setting and the performance review processes.
- Consults and advises on change management efforts across the organization.
- Leads the Talent Management consulting team that actively manages the change management processes associated with organizational development
- Builds partnerships with leaders, directors, business and HR partners to increase consistency and capability to align strategy, design organizations and manage change effectively
- Maintains a strong partnership with the Director of Inclusion along with other HR & functional leaders in the development and implementation of strategies to enhance the quality, quantity, and diversity of the enterprise leadership pipeline
- Develops and maintains key resources to support the effective management and development of BH leader competencies, including talent assessment, new leader onboarding, coaching, and development planning.
- Leverages data & analytics to drive decisions and evaluate the effectiveness of pipeline development through talent management and professional development efforts
- Identifies and maintains a network of resources and leading practices across industries related to talent management and professional development
- Actively engages in the development of the talent management team
- Works with the VP, Talent Management and Inclusion to deploy executive professional coaches based upon need.
What You Will Need:
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
7-10 years of progressive experience with a demonstrated track record of driving results from talent management, leadership development, and succession planning efforts.
Executive Coach is preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in building trusting relationships at all levels of the organization, including senior executives
- Demonstrated experience in talent management, strategic planning, organizational development, change management, professional leadership development, diversity and inclusion subject matter expertise
- Demonstrated consulting skills and specific experience in consulting on large scale strategic change initiatives
- Experience partnering with senior executives/line leaders & HR to successfully design, develop, and deliver talent programs with tangible outcomes.
- Possess the ability to maximize the potential of the team, effectively organizing the teams’ efforts, investing in the team's development, and creating a compelling vision inspiring outstanding performance.
- Be curious and well-networked to talent management resources and expertise; be well-versed in best-in-class talent practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including consultative approach and listening skills
- Experience with HCM and LMS programs
What You Need To Know: