Direct HealthPoint’s talent acquisition and management strategies and initiatives to attract and retain top talent, foster a positive and inclusive work environment and drive operational performance to further HealthPoint’s Mission.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Foster an inclusive environment that recognizes, acknowledges and supports employee achievements, and champions fairness and equity in alignment with HealthPoint’s Mission and standards.
- Guide Talent Management Business Partners to support business transformation objectives, enhance company culture and the employee experience through best practice employee engagement, talent management practices and trusted consultations.
- Seek and cultivate opportunities to build relationships across organizational boundaries to strengthen relationships, leverage talents and enhance job satisfaction and performance.
- Collaboratively design, implement and direct sourcing and talent acquisition strategies by exploring proactive, traditional and innovative approaches to talent acquisition
- Create strategic workforce plans, in partnership with operational leaders, to support HealthPoint’s operational direction, talent development and engagement.
- Lead a talent acquisition team that develops and implements sourcing strategies and recruiting plans, presents qualified top candidates to hiring managers, develops/negotiates offers with candidates, and ensures an exceptional onboardingexperience for new hires
- Direct talent acquisition strategies, in partnership with Communications and Engagement, that promote HealthPoint as an Employer of Choice and strengthens our ability to attract top talent.
- Identify and monitor relevant key indicators of talent acquisition metrics to ensure successful talent acquisition strategies and processes.
- Partner with operational leaders to enhance employee engagement and develop people strategies that align with operational objectives, drive performance, and furthers the Mission of HealthPoint.
- Engage with operational leaders to support performance planning and review, and the creation of growth and learning plans for teams and individuals.
- Direct employee relations and leave management engagement.
- Stay abreast of regulatory changes and, educate team and operational leaders regarding employment legal and regulatory requirements.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development or a combination of relevant education, experience and knowledge of employment law, compensation, performance management, leadership development, coaching, employee relations, change management and organizational development and effectiveness required.
- Demonstrated expertise driving innovative talent acquisition strategies, leading talent acquisition teams as well as demonstrated progressive and relevant human resources/talent management experience leading employee relations teams that is commensurate with a total of ten (10) or more years in an HR/Talent Management leadership role required.
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with individuals of diverse and multicultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience building successful and productive relationships with senior leadership; business acumen to elicit trust and credibility with all levels of the organization.
If you know about the following it’s a plus:
- Master's Degree with coursework in human resources or business administration, preferred.
The Rich Benefits and Perks:
- Working with a dynamic Talent Management Team
- Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
- Vision & dental plan
- Flexible Spending Account – both daycare and healthcare
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC supplementary insurance
- Retirement plans with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Growth and development opportunities
- Recognition Program
- And much more!