Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Human Resources department to the next level. If you have a passion for benefits, recruiting, talent acquisition, or have expertise as a generalist, Uline is the company for you.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Uline seeks a Director of Talent Acquisition at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Assist with executive searches for a variety of Uline departments.
- Develop, direct and oversee Uline’s corporate talent acquisition program.
- Develop and execute effective recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and meeting hiring plans in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Lead and develop a passionate recruiting team and manage resources.
- Establish innovative candidate sourcing strategies, especially for hard-to-fill positions.
- Present proposals and updates to Uline leadership.
- Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance.
- Oversee and manage the recruiting capital and operating budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field. Master’s degreepreferred.
- 12+ years human resources experience with at least 5+ years in managing or leading a staffing function.
- SPHR, PHR or GPHR certification.
- Extensive experience in staffing function creation and strong process excellence.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive effective organizational change.
- Experience with large, company-wide program implementation.
- Experience developing and managing employer branding programs.
- Proven track record in sourcing passive talent and executive recruiting.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace