As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP EXPERIENCE
Whether you desire to work directly with clients or support those who do, RGP connects you to meaningful opportunities designed to put your talents to their best and highest use, and help you develop skills for today and tomorrow. As an RGP employee, you are a champion for your team, driven to develop their functional acumen in a manner that is transformative and valuable. You help guide people and organizations to be and become more than they thought possible and have the ultimate service mentality based on openness, understanding and teamwork.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As Director of Talent Acquisition in our National Talent Group for the Supply Chain Management practice, you will be the gatekeeper of quality, supporting our clients’ success by matching our brand with the best talent across North America. Knowing the applicant and alumni pipeline inside and out, you will continuously funnel “game-changers” to our Sales leaders and Talent Management counterparts with a targeted focus, a sense of urgency and a creative drive in order to develop and align talent primarily to our East Region markets.
ATTRIBUTES OF TALENT ACQUISITION LEADERS AT RGP
- Integrity and respect for people and opinions
- Demonstration of RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
- World class negotiating skills coupled with strong collaboration skills (well versed in market compensation through partnership with the RGP Compensation Team in order to arrive at competitive rates)
- Ability to provide phenomenal candidate experiences, driven by the knowledge that the candidate could be a future Consultant, or a future client
- Strong networking skills,
- Passionate about creating mutual success for the client and RGP’s talent
- High level of enthusiasm and a keen sense of urgency
- Patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure
- Strong communicator, excellent writer, articulate speaker
- Strong attention to detail and collaborative skills
- Motivated by new challenges and curious
- Leader by example
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Builds a pipeline of talent that will support Talent Demand and enable RGP to achieve its future growth
- Blends resumes and interview insights into compelling verbal and written stories that speak to talent stakeholders and evokes excitement and desire for potential candidates
- Develops innovative ideas around finding top talent, and actively shares those big ideas with your team to improve market penetration
- Reads, learns, and stays apprised of new developments in areas of focus.
- Attend targeted national and regional events to connect and network with others
- Pairs deep practice area knowledge with insights of RGP culture to effectively present RGP opportunities to qualified candidates
- Leverages the latest talent acquisition techniques and tools available
- Champions RGP’s position as an employer of choice for highly skilled consultants
- Builds and maintains an upbeat, positive environment that inspires a sense of urgency, creativity, teamwork, and accountability
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution
- 8-10+ years of recruiting, agency or sales experience within a professional services environment
- Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc.
- Strong understanding of current trends affecting the professional services industry
- Strong business acumen
- Business partner and problem solver