The Director of Talent Acquisition is a key member of the Human Resources management team and provides leadership for the development, implementation and evaluation of workforce planning and end to end recruitment and selection processes, strategies & operational delivery. This person develops improvements to staffing processes to include sourcing and selection.
- This position partners with Human Resources, Operations, Finance and the VP of Physician Recruitment to operationalize workforce planning strategies and collaborates with functional leaders and hiring managers to understand current and future workforce needs, sets and implements strategies, programs and policies designed to support the mission and business goals of business units.
- Develops change programs as required to drive operational excellence within Recruitment.
- Partners with senior stakeholders to understand business drivers and brand strategy
- Develop a recruitment strategy to deliver on brand hiring requirements
- Set regional Recruitment organizational strategy appropriately to deliver maximum ROI (e.g. resources/budget utilization)
- Develop strategy for driving Recruitment towards operational excellence
- Responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of effective regional recruiting strategies, developing innovative and effective approaches to remain competitive in the changing employment market
- Stays abreast of industry activities and our key competitors for talent. Proactively seeks out benchmarking data through networking and formal sources to maintain awareness of our position in the market
- Partners closely with all business units and leadership to ensure their needs are being proactively anticipated and met and to ensure they are appropriately engaged in the recruiting process
- Effectively guides candidates through the hiring process, and successfully closes high ratios of candidates during the offer stage
- Ensure appropriate team usage of a range of sourcing channels (e.g. advertising/web/networking/CV search etc.) with a focus on low cost/direct hiring sources (e.g. job boards)
- Ensure team follow appropriate recruitment processes and adhere to recruitment best practice & local legislation
- Maintains records and routine reporting on recruitment activities as required
- Assesses reliability and validity of recruitment and selection tools to enhance the selection process and increase retention.
- Hands on involvement with executive level recruitment as required