Who we are:
Loadsmart's goal is to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to move freight throughout North America more efficiently. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. Bybetter matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovation and are excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You are comfortable in an "all hands" environment, love solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. You don't get easily overwhelmed in rapidly growing environments. You know how to hustle, have great follow through and are very organized. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization.
We are looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join a fast growing team in our New York office. You will be integral to the growth and scaling of Loadsmart's talent. You will own the full recruitment cycle and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Lead, manage and develop our talent acquisition team, building out the team to achieve the company's recruiting priorities and driving a high level of performance
- Create comprehensive sourcing and recruiting strategies while leveraging internal resources in order tohire A+ players.
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment and sourcing strategies for open positions, in anticipation of future headcount planning needs.
- Build long term strategies to increase our employment brand.
- Be direct and effortless in your sourcing of candidates in order to evaluate the KSAOs of each candidate to ensure a healthy recruiting funnel, group new hiring classes, and guarantee an exceptional recruitment experience,
- Identify appropriate metrics and tools to measure the effectiveness of talent acquisition efforts; and prepare quarterly report-outs and recommendations for senior leadership.
- Develop hiring strategies that align with our projected headcount and priorities to bring in top talent to Loadsmart. Determine the cost of each new hire and the possible costs to using other strategies.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with hiring partners and recruiting agencies.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations of theposition(s).
- 7+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects and client relationships Experience managing priorities among multiple strategic searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives Ability to identify priorities and driving sourcing initiatives forward.
- Relationship building experience with a commitment to continuous improvement in containment efforts.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision on various projects but also able tocollaborate with team members on achieving department goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to ourcollaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.