Job Summary: The Director of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for developing and refining talent strategies for iHerb’s various business units to include but not limited to Corporate, Information Technology, Operational and international candidates, engagement/assessments as well as metrics and analytics. The Director Talent Acquisition leads the talent strategy for the iHerb, elevating the effort of attracting, acquiring, developing and retaining top talent cross-functionally across the globe. The Director will lead a talent acquisition team dedicated to propelling the employment brand while delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring experience. Job Expectations:
- Lead, manage and develop the talent acquisition team, building out the team to achieve the company's recruiting priorities and driving a high level of performance
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with internal departments and stakeholders around the globe
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the teams, and regularly communicate activity and results to managers and Executive leaders as needed
- Proactive advisor and trainer to all hiring managers ensuring that best practices for identifying, sourcing, interviewing, recruiting, and hiring of the best qualified candidates is achieved for all open positions
- Develop and nurture effective working relationships with hiring managers and business leaders throughout the organization to understand needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies
- Responsible for the management of the recruitment life cycle process from sourcing strategy through final selection of candidates, working as liaison between hiring managers, HR team, agencies, search firms and candidates
- Research and network proactively to develop expertise on the e-Commerce Industry, its talent and recruiting best practices
- Launch new programs to support our hiring goals, from interviewer training and on-campus recruiting to innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Design and implement a sourcing strategy to identify and attract the best candidates from around the world; actively sourcing passive talent through a variety of methods and driving campus recruiting efforts
- Act as super-user of company Applicant Tracking System: Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM data to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Partner with HR leadership, hiring managers and recruiting professionals on the implementation of new strategies and tracks success, measuring the viability, effectiveness and business impact of that strategy
- Monitor and drive active projects to ensure they remain on track for achieving the desired measurable business outcomes. Build systems and tools to facilitate the project management effort in smart ways.
- Leverage social media recruitment efforts in collaboration with iHerb’s Marketing team to effectively and efficiently brand iHerb Careers over multi-platform efforts (i.e. Facebook and Instagram)
- Synchronize international recruitment efforts with iHerb’s general recruitment initiatives ensuring that all platforms run uniformly.
- Leverage compensation analytics to encourage competitive compensation within the organization and in comparison with local competition.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for multiple positions spanning business and technical roles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Required:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, seek clarity and confirm objectives in ambiguous situations.
- Strong relationship management and influence skills, particularly targeted at senior leaders
- High level of comfort in direct sourcing and experience with complex compensation negotiations
- Superior multitasking and ability to juggle tasks with conflicting priorities
- Highly organized and self-aware
- Immaculate attention to detail and a keen eye towards visual presentation of work product; excellent presentation skills
- Results-oriented and demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability in delivering outcomes. Engages, develops and manages team to deliver results.
- Empowers team members to be strategic in their respective roles. Provides clear framework for strategic priorities and articulates how each team member will contribute.
- Works collaboratively with the global talent team and other regions to share learnings and move talent globally
- Resilient, perseverant, passionate, flexible and driven
- Advanced working knowledge of the Workday Applicant Tracking System
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google functions
- Generally requires a minimum 10 years HR/Recruiting experience that includes at least 5 years leading a talent acquisition function and team
- 8+ years recruiting highly desired (full cycle recruiting)
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience