We are hiring a qualified Talent Acquisition Director for designing and implementing our recruiting strategies. Your ultimate goal is to help our company in its growth by hiring qualified candidates.
This a dynamic leadership role that requires expertise and experience in all areas of talent acquisition. You will partner with leadership to take our company goals and translate them into a talent strategy and process that helps us achieve our short and long term objectives.
You will collaborate with the HR Business Partner and business leaders to create a mid and long-term hiring plan. You will identify talented candidates and monitor the recruitment efforts of our company from sourcing of candidates to their hiring and onboarding. You will create and implement standards that make the recruiting fast and effective.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have experience building a company’s employer brand by working in a similar senior role.
If you are an excellent communicator, set a high bar for yourself, and are passionate about attracting and developing diverse talent, and you are someone who thrives in a complex, fast-paced environment who gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge and collaborating, then this is a great role for you and we would definitely like to hear from you.
Location: Athens, GA (open to remote)
Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Develop and drive the Global Talent Acquisition program that will result in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for all positions.
- Create a robust Employer Branding and social media strategy, partnering with Internal Communications and PR teams.
- Innovate and experiment with new approaches to candidate sourcing, focusing on digital campaigns.
- Lead and coach a team of global recruiters.
- Continuously source to build a candidate pipeline (active and passive) aligned with business needs and competency framework.
- Leverage and optimize existing technology (Breezy HR) to automate and streamline recruiting and hiring processes.
- Develop, implement, and analyze recruitment metrics to track effectiveness and drive improvement of programs, sources, and technology as well as drive recruiter performance.
- Partner with HRBP and Business Leaders to understand hiring needs and implement effective headcount tracking processes.
- Manage the headcount requisition approval process and optimize recruiter bandwidth with appropriate allocation of open requisitions.
- Train hiring managers and interviewers on best practices for recruiting and interviewing candidates.
- Partner with the Talent and Development team to manage internal job openings.
- At least 8+ years of experience with full- lifecycle corporate Recruiting, including, but not limited to: Candidate Sourcing & Assessment, Job Analysis, Wage & Salary Trends, and Strategy.
- At least 3-5+ years of current experience managing a Global Corporate Recruiting function, including the US, Canada, and EMEA regions.
- Prior successful experience managing global teams of recruiters at a rapidly growing tech company.
- Experience leading the development of a comprehensive social media employment branding campaign is preferred.
- Prior successful experience building and managing a Campus Recruiting Program.
- Deep understand of global employment & immigration law as it pertains to hiring.
- Demonstrated experience building and executing a creative, metrics-driven, consultative, service-oriented recruiting strategy for a global Tech organization.
- Ability to influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
- Experience with efficient utilization of candidate sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.).
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred.
Manager of Client Onboarding
Manager of Value Added Services
Product Support Specialist
SaaS Account Executive
SaaS Account Manager
Sales Development Representative
Services Partner Enablement
Solution Deployment Manager
Technical Support Manager
Technical Support Specialist
Docebo (from the Latin “I will teach” and pronounced “Docēbō“) is a pure Cloud Learning Management System (LMS) that has been ranked in the world’s Top 10 for SaaS elearning solutions providers. Docebo is generally regarded as one of the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for training management and has been chosen by some of the world’s most respected companies to achieve operational efficiency. Docebo has offices in Europe, the US, and Canada, and is currently one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies in the market.
We’re building something good here.
The way the human brain absorbs new information today is different from the way we learned ten years ago. Our people understand that for our clients to win the competitive edge, it’s critical to provide online learners with the best learning technology available. That’s why we hire the brightest minds in the SaaS space - to build products that power learning to its fullest potential - and in return, our people reap the benefits of our own innovations (and have a blast doing it).
The technical support specialist is an integral part of the L&S Team. Supporting our customers and ultimately our end-users, this team member is tenacious and disciplined about delivering timely, delightful service. Having a passion for solutions, this position requires effective prioritization and communication to ensure the customers’ needs are met. We’re looking for an individual who wants to become part of a growing company and is excited about putting their full effort into delighting customers. By joining this team you agree to learn a ton, and to join a family of highly motivated individuals who look at customer success as their daily driving criteria and key performance indicator.
Location: Athens, USA (remote OK)
Reports to: Learning and Support Team Leader
This position includes shift & weekend work responsibilities on a rotational basis.
You will :
- Co-ordinate and manage resolution of complex tickets, defects & escalated situations that are raised to the technical support team from multiple channels
- Provide technical support for Docebo’s software via Zendesk ticketing system, Zoom, email and phone
- Be able to troubleshoot and quickly assess severity and impact of customer issues
- Perform troubleshooting work using all available resources including training, documentation, knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, forums, configuration and log files to diagnose, document, and resolve customer issues within SLAs
- Work to identify workarounds to mitigate customer disruption in situations where immediate resolution not possible
- Investigate and identify the root cause of issues, reviewing logs and system configuration to resolve within SLAs.
- Act as technical resource/expert for Support Teams, screening & prioritizing defects, working across groups to provide guidance & identify improvement opportunities
- Proactively identify & analyse common support issues & identify actions to mitigate those
- Provide feedback to improve supportability / diagnosability of product
- Coordinate work effort through rigorous prioritization
- Care for your customers as if every customer was a friend in need.
- Partner with our clients and the different internal Docebo groups to help drive our customers success with our products
- Proactively provide updates to customers on open tickets/cases because you care and want to progress those to resolution as quickly as possible, not just because you have to meet an SLA
- Be curious, ask, learn by internal coaching, study all the documentation that we have available and become an expert at what we do and how best to support that
- Continually document expertise & findings, generating high quality content to supplement the existing Docebo knowledge base, helping customers avoid issues
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A passion for modern technologies / internet related technologies
- A natural inclination towards problem solving
- 3+ years of experience working with SAAS environment in a technical implementation or support environment communicating with customers
- Excellent documentation and communication competency necessary
- Proven track record in multi-tasking, working under pressure and meeting customer Service Level Agreements on an ongoing basis
- Experience in Helpdesk or similar past roles are a plus
- Knowledge of the HR Technologies & E-Learning markets is a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following highly beneficial:
- Zendesk ticketing system experience is an asset
- Passion for talking directly with the customer
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize effectively
- Creative solution-based mindset
- Flexibility to travel if required
Don’t see your dream job listed here? Submit your resume anyway!
- Learn (LMS)
- Discover, Coach & Share
- Extended Enterprise
- Docebo for Salesforce
- Docebo Embed
- Docebo Mobile App Publisher
- Docebo Content
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Development and Retention
- Partner Training
- Sales Enablement
- Social Learning
- Mobile Workforce
- Member Training
- Customer Training
- Compliance Training
- Customer Experience
- Learning & Support
- Knowledge Base
- Product Updates
- Case Studies
- Brochures & Business Cases
- Awards and Industry Recognition
WHAT IS E-LEARNING?
E-Learning allows the online delivery of training with real time tracking of training results, optimizing time and reducing costs associated with traditional learning methods.
WHAT IS AN LMS?
An LMS (learning management system ) is a learning software designed to deliver, track and certify online courses and training.
SCORM, AICC & xAPI
SCORM and AICC are international standard for tracking E-Learning activities. xAPI (formerly Tin Can API) is the Learning Objects new standard. The Docebo Learning Management System supports both of these standards.
CONTACT BY E-MAIL
Copyright © 2020 Docebo - All rights reserved. Docebo is either a registered trademark or trademark of Docebo S.p.A.
Docebo Inc - Suite 701, 366 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, M5V 1R9, Canada
Docebo NA, Inc - 600 N. Thomas Street, Suite A - Athens GA 30601 - USA - FEIN 46-3427175
Docebo S.p.A. - Via Parco 47 - 20853 Biassono (MB) - ITALY - VAT-CF: 04793690969
Docebo EMEA FZ-LLC - DOC Building 07, Unit X-63, Dubai - UAE - License No. 92416
Docebo UK Limited - 6th floor, 48 Gracechurch Street, London, UK, EC3V 0EJ - VAT: GB277237870
- Terms of Service